Tuesday, May 6, 2008

My First Post

Was watching NDTV last night when they carried a news item on Big B's blog and how he got into blogging. So i thought to my self if Big B can blog then so can I.

But what could i blog about ? An article from Guy Kawasaki gave me the answer .It says blog to share your experiences.

However the big quetion was on what could i possibly share that would add value to my visitors. Why not my current work profile experiences.

Presto! My blog idea was already flashing in my brains- "The RepForce Blog"where i could post and share the rich experiences i had gained in last couple of years in the Pharma Sales Force Automation field while interacting with the leaders in the Pharma Industry in India.

I hope that over the next couple of months , I shall be able to consistently post (considering my busy :-o schedule ) articles that add value to my blog vistors.

No comments: